Dr. Roger Seto, DC
I was born and raised in San Francisco, CA and I am a product of the local schools in San Francisco. Ever since I was young, I knew I wanted to help people and I wanted a career in the health care field.
My first introduction to chiropractic was when I worked for a chiropractor as a massage therapist, but it wasn’t until I actually became a chiropractic patient that I discovered the power and effectiveness of chiropractic. It was then that I knew that becoming a chiropractor was my calling.
Growing up I participated and coached various sports and that experience has allowed me to understand the biomechanics of different sports and the various injuries and treatment that go with them.
In my spare time, I'm an avid movie buff, a sports fan, a car fanatic, a dog lover, and a do-it-yourselfer. On my breaks, you can usually find me working out at 24 hour fitness down the street.
- License to Practice Chiropractic, State of California
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Part I, II, II, IV, and Physiotherapy
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology - San Francisco State University
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- California Chiropractic Association
- Southern California University of Health Services Alumni Association
- San Francisco State University Alumni Association
- Ocean Avenue Revitalization Collaborative (OARC)